Terms and Conditions – Rosario and Barú Day Tour
- 1. Departure and return time:
1a. Earliest departure is 9.00am.
1b. Departure time will be set by the customer and won’t affect the latest possible return time of 5.00pm.
1c. Departure and return times will not affect the rental price.
1d. The captain may insist returning prior to 5.00pm if the safety of the passengers is at risk due to severe changes to the weather and wave conditions.
2a. To secure the booking a minimum down payment of 50% of the rental price must be made.
2b. 100% of the confirmed services must be paid 7 days prior to rental date.
2c. Pending balance for additional services can be paid at the marina on morning of rental using 2 methods:
– Bank card: The amount will be charged in COP; the exchange rate is controlled by your bank.
– Cash: COP or USD (at 2600 COP to 1 USD).
- Cancellations– made in writing via email to email@example.com
3a. 8 days or more prior to rental: refund minus 30% of total price.
3b. 7 days or less prior to rental: refund minus 70% of total price.
3c. Same day: no refund. Reschedule is possible.
3d. Cancellation prior to departure due to bad weather; only made on the day of the rental and in a case of extreme weather conditions when restrictions are in place by the port authority: refund minus 10% of total price.
4a. 15 days or more prior to rental: no additional charges applied.
4b. 14 to 3 days or less prior to rental: additional 30% of total price charged.
4c. Less than 3 days prior to rental: additional 50% of total price charged.
4d. Rescheduling prior to departure due to bad weather; only made on the day of the rental and in a case of extreme weather conditions when restrictions are in place by the port authority: no additional charges applied. In case the boat is not available the next day or the customer is unavailable to charter due to other commitments for the next day: refund given minus 10% of total price.
- Unless specified, the captain and assistant only speak Spanish with very little English. If you don’t speak Spanish, we ensure the trip is planned and discussed so well that communication isn’t necessary. Guides in other languages can be provided with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice and for an additional fee of $300,000 COP.
- Transportation to and from the port of departure is not included (unless specified in your package).
Your hotel can organize comfortable taxis which are inexpensive, and the journey only takes around 10 minutes.
- In the case of unforeseen circumstances, beyond the control of the Premium Boating Services SAS, the reserved boat is not available, all possible will be done to supply the hirer with a boat of equivalent or higher comfort, quality and capacity. If this is not possible then a full refund is given.
- In the event any damage is caused by the passengers to the boat or to its contents, accidental or intentional, the customer is required to pay in full for any repairs or replacements. The passengers will not be held liable for any damage caused by the crew or an employee of Premium Boating Services SAS.
- The boat trip is between Cartagena, Barú and the Rosario islands. The furthest point from the city is always the first stop and after this the boat will always travel towards Cartagena, never going backwards.
- The passengers are responsible for their belongings. Premium Boating Services are not liable for loss or damage.