When visiting Cartagena there are two wonders nobody should miss; The famous Old City and the astonishing Rosario Islands. Due to its beautifully intact ecosystem, the archipelago was declared a natural park in 1977. Here you will find an array of stunning flora and fauna, crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beaches surrounded by coral reefs.
Our company is founded on the premise of providing the finest service and the highest quality of boats for touring the islands.
Not only does your private boat come with a professional and friendly crew but you gain the knowledge and experience of the Rosario islands and Baru peninsula.
We take pride in customizing stress free itineraries to ensure we exceed your expectations and you are delivered an unforgettable experience.
We will take you to several of our recommended places with a typical itinerary as follows:
- Cruise around the Rosario islands making stops to snorkel and swim in clear tranquil water. There are reefs and a sunken plane to snorkel but also just a great place to swim/float!
- Visit a quiet sandy island (a lunch option too) where you can swim, relax on a sun bed or hammock and have a massage under the canopy of tropical trees.
- For lunch in a relaxed atmosphere with varied menus and good amenities we recommend a couple of hotels on Isla Grande. Both have private beaches with great water for swimming.
- Visit Cholón beach with its lively atmosphere and fantastic seafood. Eat on the boat, beach or even under a hut in the water. This is very much a lively party place, especially at the weekend.
- Visit Agua Azul – a very quiet and beautiful hotel with a pool, private beach, hammocks and great cocktails. A lunch option too.
- After lunch you may stay and relax at your chosen beach for the afternoon or you have the choice of visiting other beaches, including Playa Blanca.
- Return to Cartagena no later than 5.00pm
Your own itinerary can be discussed before the day with one of our booking agents or simply on the day with our staff at the marina prior to boarding.
We Host. You relax.BACK
The boat you selected does not fit your numbers of guests.
Please select another one with more capacity. Thanks.